Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lighting The Way


With all of the negativity and violence experienced in the lives of many young inner city men, I have found an illustration of hope.  About 3 years ago I met two young men, Madison and Alexander who were involved in the real estate market and the network marketing industry.  Later I was introduced to Omar. They were very successful, which allowed them to work for themselves full-time.  I was impressed and encouraged by their commitment to take care of their families and their determination to make a positive impact on society.  They are three of the most fearless and creative young men I know.

Madison, Alexander, and Omar are leaders that are making a difference in the lives of their families, friends and in their respective businesses.  It encourages me to see these men who are actively engaged in building a better life for themselves and helping others along the way.  None of them asks for a hand out, but through focus, diligence, creativity, and integrity they are positively impacting lives.


They have collaborated and worked hard to open a music production studio, graphic design and entrepreneurial development businesses.  They support each other in their respective enterprises and want the best for each other.  This is not a competition where they want the other to fail.  They genuinely want the best for each other through the exchange of ideas on how to make each other’s business successful.


I see a bright future for these men of inspiration and courage.  I cannot wait to see where they land in their ultimate destination.  I know that they will achieve their goals and dreams and will be great examples for other young men and women to follow.  I am so proud of them!


Life is about choices and the choices they have made clearly will change their lives forever.







No comments:

Post a Comment