Saturday, March 12, 2011

52 Blog Posts!

On March 14 of last year while sitting with my family in Peet’s Coffee in Pleasant Hill, I started my first blog.

I was apprehensive in starting it because, 1) I do not like to write; 2) So many of the blogs I had read either had few posts, or posts were spaced months apart, and 3) the author stopped posting altogether. With that in mind I made the commitment that I would post weekly and write 52 straight blog posts as a challenge to myself.  It is with great joy and a sense of accomplishment that I post BLOG POST #52.

O
ver this past year I have learned a lot about myself as a leader. I have also learned about my ability to do something that I had never done before, and that is to write.  I am obviously not the best writer, but I continue to grow and develop and I am satisfied with that.  I am also happy with the fact that as a leader, I was able to commit to my readers that I would be here each week, writing about my perspectives on leadership, and to follow through on that commitment.  Believe me it has not been easy, but it has been rewarding knowing that there are people all over the world reading my blog.  I have been encouraged that in some small way I am having a positive impact in the lives of those who choose to read my words.


Right here and now I am making another commitment that I will be here for another 52 posts.  God willing I will continue to share with you my perspective on leadership.  Your comments and encouragement are always appreciated.

Have a Powerful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment